Sydney, Australia – 8 July, 2010
· Clear Solar, a leading provider of solar & sustainable energy solutions for homes and businesses Australia wide, has implemented Oracle CRM On Demand to provide one single view of the customer within its rapidly expanding client base.
· The solar and sustainable energy market in Australia is growing quickly as a result of premium feed-in tariffs and renewable energy certificates. Accordingly, Clear Solar’s residential customer base grew tenfold in a matter of 12 months.
· With such rapid growth came an urgent need to have customer data that was stored on disparate systems throughout the organisation located on one CRM system that would provide key stakeholders with all the client data they required to fulfil customer orders and manage the business effectively.
· After evaluating six vendor offerings, Oracle CRM On Demand was selected as it could be implemented rapidly, is easy to use and offered a cost-effective subscriber-based model.
· Clear Solar purchased Oracle CRM On Demand in November 2009 and was live within 3 weeks. The solution provided all departments with a single view of the customer.
· As a result of the implementation, there has been a 50% reduction in customer service calls because the single view of the customer provides staff the ability to immediately deal with a customer’s enquiries.
· Clear Solar’s Energy Consultants are now more productive and are able to deal with twice as many customers daily.
From enquiry to installation in a single call
· Processing a customer’s order from enquiry to installation has been reduced, in most instances, from several phone calls to a single call.
· Clear Solar’s Energy Consultants are able to advise prospects on the solution to meet their requirements, build a quote and secure a deposit within a single customer interaction.
· Firstly, Oracle CRM On Demand is integrated with Google Maps, providing Clear Solar Energy Consultants the ability to enter a customer’s address into the system and launch an aerial photo of their rooftop. This view allows the consultant to ascertain the installation requirements and reduces the need for an on-site installation assessment visit.
· Oracle CRM On Demand's calendaring capabilities allow the Energy Consultant to book the order details and an installation date.
· Finally, the administration team is then able to build a bill of materials for the customer’s order and reserve the installation team’s time to do the job.
· In addition, a report can be generated on how many installations are planned and scheduled and how much inventory is required, and when. As a result, Clear Solar is able to keep their on-hand stock to a minimum.
· “Oracle CRM On Demand has helped us to improve our responsiveness to customers, streamline our internal processes and improve our productivity. The solution has provided us with one single view of the customer across the business in the shortest amount of implementation time and at the lowest cost of deployment,” said George Oosthuizen, CIO, Clear Solar.
· “With the clean power industry on the rise, Oracle is pleased to be partnering with Clear Solar. In such a fast growing and dynamic market sector, companies like Clear Solar need to remain agile. Oracle CRM On Demand provides a solution with rich functionality and a speedy implementation providing a rapid ROI,” said Gari Johnson, General Manager, CRM On Demand, ANZ.
· Oracle CRM On Demand
About Clear Solar & The Clear Group
With a passion for quality and a commitment to our customers, the Clear Group has been delivering electronic solutions to homes and businesses since 1993. Recently we applied our passion to the critical task of addressing global warming. Our solar division grew rapidly, and is now the largest in the Clear Group. Every day we install dozens of solar power systems, each of which will deliver pollution-free electricity for at least the next 25 years. Our customers save money and keep many thousands of tonnes of carbon dioxide out of our atmosphere.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.