Bangalore & New Delhi, India – July 18, 2012
- CRMIT Solutions, a market specialist in delivering On Demand CRM solutions using cloud computing, is among the first companies in Asia Pacific to deploy Oracle Fusion CRM, Oracle’s newest customer relationship management solution, to manage its global sales and marketing lifecycles and enhance the productivity of enterprise sales, marketing and service professionals.
- CRMIT plans a 40% year on year growth in its fiscal year 2012 and is looking to leverage Oracle Fusion CRM to support their business goals.
- Oracle Fusion CRM will offer a wide range of solutions to CRMIT for improved sales execution, planning, forecasting & contract management and incentive compensation. It will enable CRMIT to achieve the following in their day-to-day business –
o Integrate territory management, quota management, and incentive compensation for optimal sales coverage,
o Advanced sales forecasting for better monitoring of performance to plan,
o Sales prospecting tools to generate higher-quality leads and facilitate the sales force to focus more on solutions,
o Reduce the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance because of 100% standards-based infrastructure.
- CRMIT’s sales team will be able to use Oracle Fusion CRM from multiple channels such as PC, mobile devices etc., and will also draw on its social CRM integration to collaborate better with internal and external audiences. Oracle Fusion CRM will be deployed on the highly secure Oracle public cloud.
- CRMIT, a gold member of Oracle’s PartnerNetwork, specializes in Oracle CRM On Demand Solutions and has been implementing Oracle Cloud CRM solutions for more than 8 years. With this deployment, CRMIT will also leverage Oracle’s Fusion CRM for their internal use and employ the cloud platform solution to build CRM++ extensions.
- Oracle has invested more than six years of in-depth research, conducted extensive interviews with more than 1,000 global customers to understand their needs and coupled this with current market trends to design this new generation of CRM products called Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management.
- Oracle Fusion CRM is a 100 percent open standards-based set of integrated CRM modules that improves the way sales professionals work and is designed to deliver unprecedented business insight into sales performance management.
- “At CRMIT, we understand the criticality of increasing the team’s productivity while providing an effective view of vital sales data for better decision making,” said Vinod Reddy, Founder and CEO, CRMIT. “Oracle Fusion CRM has a futuristic architecture and was our natural choice because of its complete CRM functionality and focus on customer experience solutions. With built in business intelligence and industry standard extensibility capabilities, Oracle Fusion CRM helps us to leverage integrated technology to drive sales planning and close the performance-to-plan gap more easily and quickly.”
- ”Oracle Fusion CRM has been developed keeping customer experience management in mind. It is easy to use, effective and efficient in functionality,” said Sunil Jose, Vice President, Applications, Oracle India. “For CRM IT, it will address all their sales team’s needs from account management to sales management and mobility, without compromising on security. The solution also has enhanced features like campaign management, e-mail integration and flexible deployment options that will make business operations much more simple, effective and efficient.”
CRMIT is a market leader in providing solutions for Oracle’s Cloud CRM. With operations in USA, EMEA, ANZ and APJ regions the company has successfully deployed over 100 successful CRMOD implementations across various industry verticals having 150+ customers worldwide.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site http://www.oracle.com
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.