Hip Shing Hong leverages Oracle E-Business Suite to strengthen property management
Hong Kong – Apr 30, 2012
· Hip Shing Hong Group of Companies (Hip Shing Hong), an active property company in Hong Kong, has implemented the Oracle E-Business Suite to ease its billing process and consolidate financial data.
· Hip Shing Hong has actively developed, built and acquired a well-diversified portfolio, which consists of commercial, residential, industrial and retail properties in prime locations in Hong Kong.
· The firm needed efficient solutions to get a clearer picture of business opportunities and risks, accelerate the long and complex billing process, as well as enhance the sales cycle management.
· Karga Solutions Limited, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), helped Hip Shing Hong to implement Oracle Property Manager, Oracle Financials and Oracle Telesales, which are modules of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
· Oracle Property Manager helps Hip Shing Hong to streamline and automate lease administration, enabling it to manage the real estate portfolio more intelligently. The firm is now maintaining control of payment and billing execution with Oracle Financials as a natural extension of the lease administration process.
· The smooth integration between Oracle Property Manager and Oracle Financials within the same application suite helped reduce overhead and the risk of errors.
· The system’s comprehensive reporting capability makes it possible for the company to visualize revenue by customer and by flat. Hip Shing Hong can now analyse the profitability of its properties much more efficiently and effectively.
· Hip Shing Hong has also implemented Oracle Telesales which helps its sales organization to close deals faster. Oracle Telesales provides a versatile set of tools to manage the entire sales cycle from marketing to booking orders, offering functions such as customer and contact management, list generation, lead, opportunity and pipeline management, quote and order generation, event registration and collateral fulfillment.
· The comprehensive and fully integrated Oracle E-Business Suite enables the property company to consolidate financial data and property management information, automate billing operation, and realize revenue opportunities.
· "A clear picture of our property's profitability is critical to our healthy growth. The Oracle E-Business Suite ensures data consolidation among multiple systems and easy visualization of the business landscape,” said Andy Chan, CFO of Hip Shing Hong Group of Companies.
· “Karga truly understands that Hip Shing Hong wanted more than just an improvement in its billing efficiency – it also wanted to maximize profit. The current solutions, based on the Oracle E-Business Suite, provide an effective integrated system that helps the customer to accomplish its ultimate goal," said Desmond Leung, General Manager, Karga Solutions Ltd.
· "Hip Shing Hong was focused on improving the billing system for its property business and making use of the data for identifying business opportunity and risk. Oracle's extensive footprint in the property management industry, along with strong customer references, made the Oracle E-Business Suite the perfect choice," said Rudolf Ho, General Manager, Oracle Applications, Oracle Systems Hong Kong Limited.
· Oracle E-Business Suite
· Oracle Financial Management
· Oracle Property Manager
· Oracle Telesales
· Connect with Oracle E-Business Suite Community via Blog.
· About Karga Solutions Limited
Founded in 1948, Hip Shing Hong Group of Companies (Hip Shing Hong) is an astute property developer and investor based in Hong Kong. Capitalizing on more than 60 years of experiences and strengths, Hip Shing Hong is now stronger than ever and is forging ahead with a range of initiatives to build our business portfolio and strengthen our competitive position in the market.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.