Oracle Announces Fourth Annual Kickoff Event for Oracle PartnerNetwork Members Worldwide
Redwood Shores, Calif. – June 13, 2012
- Enabling its highly valued partner community through strategic insights, Oracle today announced it will host its fourth annual Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Kickoff global event on June 26, 2012.
- APAC Kick-Off is timed for Wednesday, June 27 at 8:30 am IST (Bangalore) / 11:00 am SGT (Singapore) / 1:00 pm AEST (Sydney)
- Hosted by Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances and Channels, and Mark C Lewis, Senior Vice President of Alliances and Channels for Oracle in Asia Pacific, the event will provide deeper insight for partners into Oracle’s vision and plans for the upcoming year.
- The program agenda includes:
- Strategies on how to leverage Oracle’s Engineered Systems technology and cloud opportunity to differentiate themselves from the competition;
- Information on how to increase revenue opportunities;
- Program updates to help ISVs and OEMs grow their businesses; and
- Oracle’s channel strategy and direction for fiscal year 2013.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd and other top Oracle product development executives from around the globe will discuss Oracle’s strategic product focus areas for the year ahead and how partners can utilize Oracle’s extensive applications-to-disk product portfolio, including Oracle cloud technologies, to expand customer opportunities and business growth.
- Oracle will also share how partners can tap OPN’s expansive Enablement 2.0 and Knowledge Zone resources and more than 70 Specialization options to enhance their business offerings and revenues.
- To date, over 4,000 partners have achieved a Specialized status through the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized program.
Kickoff Provides Worldwide Partners Insight and Knowledge for Success in FY13
- The interactive, virtual and live event will feature customized content for each region and a live Q&A session, allowing partners to use online and social media resources to provide real-time feedback and ask questions throughout the event.
- Other regional events will take place as part of the FY13 Kickoff:
- EMEA Kick-Off – Tuesday, June 26 at 2:00 pm BST
- LAD Kick-Off – Tuesday, June 26 at 4:00 pm UTC
- North America Kick-Off – Tuesday, June 26 at 8:30 am PT / 11:30 am ET
- Japan Kick-Off – Wednesday, June 27 at 10:00 am JST
- “In its fourth year, the Oracle PartnerNetwork Kickoff event provides the information and insights our invaluable partner community needs to grow and succeed in the upcoming fiscal year,” said Judson Althoff, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle. “We are consistently impressed by the high levels of innovation from our partner community and believe this event will help increase the skillset it takes to remain competitive. Our team is proud to work hand in hand with this community to bring value to our joint customers around the world.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solu! tions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.