Redwood Shores, CA – July 31, 2012
- Demonstrating Oracle’s commitment to ongoing innovation, Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 introduces new capabilities designed to drive revenue, reduce costs, and improve the customer experience across industries.
- Every industry has its own unique customer experience and contact requirements, and Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 includes the functionality to solve industry-specific pain points, while providing enhanced business value for the life sciences, insurance, financial services and automotive industries.
Industry Specific Contact Management
- New life sciences functionality includes samples management and call reporting compliance, analytics and expanded custom object support for allocations and samples for life sciences. The ability to accurately record and monitor sample product drops helps ensure that organizations adhere to the often complex and mandatory industry rules and regulations regarding sample product distribution within the life sciences industry.
- New financial services and insurance industry features include more custom object support for financial vertical objects, added subject area coverage in analytics, and enhanced exposure of financial object fields in analytics. The increased coverage of object and analytics allows for improved decision making with real-time business intelligence.
- New automotive industry capability includes adding the vehicle object to analytics. This enables detailed reporting on all aspects of a vehicle, including ownership and transactions, in one place.
Enhanced Cross Industry Functionality
- Across all sales organizations, Oracle CRM On Demand 20 introduces flexible territory realignment features to maintain business continuity, while new territories can be built and tested with minimal disruption to users.
- For many industries, such as life sciences, financial services, and utilities, addresses are a key asset and as important as accounts or contacts in other industries. With a new time and cost-saving model available within CRM On Demand Release 20, addresses are shareable between multiple contacts and user accounts. A single address can be created and reused between accounts and contacts, as well as customized, extended, searched, validated and locked for editing.
- CRM On Demand Release 20 associates assessments to business plans, objectives and accounts and includes analytics for assessments. The addition of business plan assessments permits account managers and corporate and strategic planners the ability to monitor business plan effectiveness and make real time adjustments as needed.
- Driving intuitive use and adoption, CRM On Demand Release 20 debuts new key user interface changes, including optionally displayed related information as tabs and easier search for users, allowing administrators to create optimal search layouts and restricted searchable fields.
- The ability to scrutinize data in multiple ways, determine trends proactively and identify opportunities for improvement is of critical importance for businesses across industries, and Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 provides this functionality.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 continues to offer a flexible and powerful integration and extensibility model that is adaptable to unique business needs. This functionality has been expanded to include additional child object support, added sample web services code, more integration events for merge and restored records, and enhanced administrative web services to migrate page layouts, web applets and homepages.
- Several improvements to automating business processes via workflow are available in Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20. Enhancements include workflow cancel and save, optional exiting, increased coverage for association and disassociation events, and migrating workflow through administrative web services.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 provides enhanced mobile compatibility for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Microsoft Outlook with greater support for mobile browsers, enhancements to both connected and disconnected mobile applications, and new features in CRM On Demand Desktop for synchronization between CRM On Demand and Microsoft Outlook.
- “Oracle CRM On Demand Release 20 delivers the answers in innovation and exceptional business value that both sales representatives and organizations across industries not only want, but also truly need,” said Anthony Lye, SVP, Cloud Applications Strategy. “No industry is left behind with tailored functionalities and nimble, highly adaptable, easy-to-use capabilities. Oracle CRM On Demand 20 sets the bar even higher for dramatic time savings and new revenue generation.”
Oracle CRM on Social Media
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #