Elizabeth Arden Deploys Oracle Fusion HCM in the Oracle Cloud to Help Gain Global HR Visibility and Consolidate and Automate International HR Service Delivery
Redwood Shores, Calif. – July 31, 2012
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc. has deployed Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) in the Oracle Cloud to help the company gain global visibility into its international human resources information, centralize that information, automate HR processes and provide international reporting compliance.
- Elizabeth Arden is a global beauty products company with a range of prestige fragrance, skincare and cosmetics brands. The company sells fragrance, skin care and color cosmetic products in the United States primarily to department stores and mass retailers, as well as internationally in prestige department stores, perfumeries, boutiques and travel retail locations. Its international headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Oracle Fusion HCM in the Oracle Cloud will help Elizabeth Arden centralize all historical and actual employee information for international employees, which was previously in disparate HR systems, and ensure that HR processes and records remain consistent.
- Elizabeth Arden originally selected Oracle Fusion HCM in the Oracle Cloud after an extensive review process of SaaS-based HCM solutions. Key factors in the decision included Oracle Fusion HCM’s global presence, its ability to grow to fit future HR functional needs at the company, the ease of installation without customization, and Oracle’s reputation as a leader in HCM solutions.
- By deploying Oracle Fusion HCM in the Oracle Cloud, Elizabeth Arden was able to take advantage of the standard setup and configuration, and will benefit from easy self-service, including the ability to order, configure, extend, and monitor its HCM applications.
- Deloitte*, a Diamond level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, managed the deployment of Oracle Fusion HCM for Elizabeth Arden out of its UK office.
- “We are very pleased with the functionality of Oracle Fusion HCM for our international human resources needs,” said Lita Cunningham, senior vice president, Global Human Resources, Elizabeth Arden, Inc. “Not only is it a great way of bringing the same HR functions to our entire global employee base, it has a lot of future potential as we work to further streamline processes and innovate our HR activities. We’re really excited about the self-service aspect, and how simple it makes international reporting.”
- “The benefits of deploying Oracle Fusion HCM in the Oracle Cloud enabled us to install a first-class HR system that can be accessed by our staff from anywhere in the world,” said Hoy Heise, executive vice president and chief information officer, Elizabeth Arden, Inc. “And with regular upgrades we know that we will remain current on our software and continue to benefit the business.”
- “The implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM at Elizabeth Arden was an exciting project for Deloitte,” said Michelle Murphy, partner, Deloitte UK. “We worked with the Elizabeth Arden team to help transform their international HR system so they could more effectively plan and manage their international workforce and simplify their manual HR processes and systems. We look forward to assisting the Elizabeth Arden team as they deploy Oracle Fusion HCM modules across their operating countries.”
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
*As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
# # #