13 Aug 2012 11:00
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 and JavaOne 2012 Offer Attendees Unparalleled Access to Educational Content and Sessions on Latest Industry Topics and Trends
Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne Registration Now Open
Redwood Shores, Calif. – August 13, 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012 and JavaOne 2012 will provide attendees with an unparalleled opportunity to participate in more than 2,000 educational sessions - led by Oracle experts, customers and partners - on the hottest industry topics that drive business growth and success, including analytics, big data, cloud, customer experience, and human capital management.
- Oracle OpenWorld will be held September 30 - October 4, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. JavaOne will be held September 30 - October 4, 2012 at the Zone (Hilton Union Square, Hotel Nikko, and Parc 55 Wyndham) in San Francisco.
- Thousands of attendees come to the conferences from around the world, including Oracle customers and partners, executives, business line management and developers, hoping to learn from their peers.
- More than 400 partners will exhibit at this year’s show, providing a content-rich networking and learning environment.
- Additional events will extend until October 7, 2012, including Oracle OpenWorld @ the America’s Cup World Series, Oracle OpenWorld @ Fleet Week, and the Oracle OpenWorld Music Festival.
- Register now for these industry-leading conferences: Oracle OpenWorld 2012 and JavaOne 2012.
- “Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne are conferences for customers and partners, executives, business line managers and developers to share their ideas and experiences, and to learn from one another,” said Tania Weidick, vice president, Oracle Corporate Event Marketing. “This year’s event features more than 2,000 educational sessions, offering attendees the unique opportunity to learn from case studies and best practices direct from Oracle experts, customers, and partners. Over the course of the week, attendees will be able to leverage the expertise of the diverse Oracle community and leave with strategies and information to benefit and increase success within their own business and industry.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information contact: