Oracle Launches Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 in India
Rapidly Deploys Best Practice Business Processes to Growing Engineering & Construction and Industrial Manufacturing Companies
New Delhi, India – July 15, 2013
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of enterprise-class enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry functionality into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership. The new solution comes with a new user experience, enhanced reporting and industry specific functionalities to help improve productivity and usability. Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful cloud-based implementation tools that rapidly deploy best practice business processes of Oracle Applications.
- In a significant update to the Oracle Business Accelerators program, Oracle has released Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, adding five new industry versions for growing enterprises in India including Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 for Industrial Manufacturing - Durable Goods, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 for Industrial Manufacturing - Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 for Industrial Manufacturing - Industrial Products and Components and Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 for Project based Engineering & Construction.
- These solutions rapidly deploy best practice business process in three major business functions: financials, distribution, and manufacturing.
- Oracle Business Accelerators support a wide range of Oracle Applications. Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle that help in the rapid, predictable and enduring implementation of Oracle Applications.
- With Oracle Business Accelerators, customers and partners across industries and geographies are deploying enterprise-class applications in record time, without sacrificing functionality or scalability and ensuring lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- The latest update for Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne includes a new, simplified user interface. The updated design intuitively guides qualified partners in Oracle midsize programs and customer project teams through a simplified implementation process to rapidly deploy best practice business processes.
- Oracle Business Accelerators provide the foundation for Oracle Accelerate solutions. Oracle Accelerate solutions provide simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s network of expert partners.
Industry Leading Best Practice Business Processes
- Engineering & Construction: Midsize companies in the engineering & construction sector face strong competition in their bids to win the right contracts at the right price, standardize and improve project delivery, maintain environmental compliance, and improve cash flow and profitability. With competitive pricing and the increased risk inherent in fixed-price contracts, successful proposal writing has become more critical for companies in this sector. With 18 industry leading business flows and 11 JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules, Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards Enterprise 9.1 in Engineering & Construction deliver world-class functionality to answer the challenges facing growing engineering & construction firms.
- Industrial Manufacturing (Durable Goods, Heavy Equipment and Industrial Products & Components): Industrial manufacturing organizations must enable a flexible and responsive supply chain to overcome difficulties in predicting demand in multi-tiered distributed environments and ensuring timely coordination of global partners on long lead time products. With 29 industry leading business flows and 16 JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules, Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise 9.1 in Industrial Manufacturing help growing industrial manufacturing companies innovate and manage escalating costs and drive efficient project management.
- “Oracle Business Accelerators enable customers to adopt industry-leading practices,” said George Varghese, Senior Director, Applications, Oracle India. “Whether it is a project-centric engineering & construction firm looking to improve the management of project risk and complexity, an industrial manufacturing company looking to optimize supply-chain performance, or a rapidly-growing business looking for the fastest time to implement enterprise-class applications, Oracle's cloud-based application configuration tools have never been easier to use. Also, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne delivers 80 application modules to support a diverse set of business processes and key industry solutions including food & beverage, apparel & fashion, consumer packaged goods and many more.”
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.